Live Shortcode Demo and Plugin Description
No doubts about it, if you are serious about your linkedin connections and want to integrate your personal linkedin page into your wordpress website, then LinkedIn Master is the solution for you.
LinkedIn Master encapsulates all LinkedIn codes and arranges them for optimal page load speed and Google SEO rank. Sure, you can paste linkedin script codes into your website using txt widgets and other gimmicks… but all those scripts are going to mess up your wordpress… have you checked your google rank lately?
You can display your Personal Linked-in Profile, Share your webapge and Follow your Company Buttons (with bubble count), Apply to Job, etc. maximizing and expanding your connections.
Again and as usual with TechGasp extensions, the code is pristine, error free and with fast page loading times. Professional or business pages need to be fast to google rank better and to avoid website visits drop outs. If you are looking for a way to just display just the LinkedIn share button, then we recommend you the Social Master extension.
ERROR CONFLICTS FREE – NO USE OF JAVASCRPT OR AJAX
Business class LinkedIn for wordpress…
Main options packed into this extension:
- Show, change or hide any Widget Title
- PHP 7 Ready!
LinkedIn Buttons Widget
- The perfect way to display the Share your Website button or Follow Company Button, includes bubble that counts shares or followers. This widget works great when published under any of the below widgets. You can activate both buttons or a single one.
LinkedIn Personal Profile Widget
- Great way to display your unique personal LinkedIn profile to help users discover common professional connections
LinkedIn Available Jobs Widget
- Makes it easy for candidates to apply for your jobs using their LinkedIn profiles
Shortcode Framework v5
- Publish LinkedIn professionally inside pages and posts
- New Universal Shortcode, allows you to have the same Shortcode across different pages or posts. Easy to use it can be found under the Shortcodes Menu. Once you have created your shortcode, use anywhere inside the text of your pages or posts
- Option to Automatically add the shortcode to all pages and posts or manually add the pre-built shortcode individually per page and post
- Option to Automatically only show the shortcode in Posts, not Pages
- Option to Automatically show the shortcode After the Title or After the Content
- New Infinite Individual Shortcode, allows you to have infinite customized LinkedIn User Profiles and Share Buttons in each page or post. Easy to use it can be found on the plugin Individual Shortcodes page. Use the shortcodes anywhere inside your text editor.
- Option to create Infinite Individual Shortcodes per page or post
- Re-usable shortcodes, once the shortcode is created you can use it as many times as you want in the same page or post or in different pages or posts
- Integrated shortcode management, easy creation, usage and deletion of all TechGasp Plugins Shortcodes, Cool!
- Packed full of display options
- Easy to deply! Documentation & instructions available with backend widget screenshots, bottom link