Any heavy duty wordpress website needs a top of the line comment system so users can express their opinions in certain blog categories, pages or posts. Facebook Comments Master is specially recommended for heavy duty websites because it takes all the hassle of your website keeping it fast, and error clean.
Let facebook take all the load of the comments, moderation and spam (you can ultimately moderate and delete comments).
Facebook Comments Master is all about gain and viral…
Plugin main features:
- Fully Mobile Responsive, test this page on your cell phone
- WordPress Network or Multi-Sites Ready!
- Show, change or hide any Widget Title
- Light as a feather that turns your website facebook viral
- Incredible fast loading times with html5, totally new code
- Recommended for Heavy Duty Professional WordPress Websites
- Option to system wide override default facebook language (English) to your country language (French, Spanish, German, etc.)
- Uses new facebook api
- PHP 7 Ready!
Facebook Comments Master Viral Widget:
- Packed with html5 Facebook Like and Share button to turn your wordpress website “virulent”. Watch those visits and new users Boom!
- Works much like the Twitter Tweet by sharing your website pages
- Looks great when published under any of the below widgets, remember you can always hide the widget title to get the button closer to the below widgets
Facebook Comments Master Basic Fast Loading Widget:
- This Widget was specially designed in html5 to be easy to use and deploy, all settings are on auto mode
- Extremely fast page load times and small system trace
- Fully Mobile Responsive
Facebook Comments Master Advanced Responsive Widget:
- This is the “top of the line” Facebook Comments Widget specially designed for heavy duty professional wordpress websites where fast page load times, stability and perfect Google SEO is a must
- Fully Mobile Responsive
- Coded in html5 it’s packed with display options:
- Improved Moderation Settings
- Optimized Facebook Mobile Support Added
- Facebook Application Connection
- Control the Number of posts to display
- Facebook Color Scheme (Light / Dark)
Shortcode Framework v5
- Publish Facebook Comments professionally inside pages and posts
- New Universal Shortcode, allows you to have the same facebook comments shortcode across different pages or posts. Easy to use it can be found under the Shortcodes Menu. Once you have created your shortcode, use anywhere inside the text of your pages or posts
- Option to Automatically add the shortcode to all pages and posts or manually add the pre-built shortcode individually per page and post
- Option to Automatically only show the shortcode in Posts, not Pages
- Option to Automatically show the shortcode After the Title or After the Content
- Option to Automatically Replace WordPress Native Comments with Facebook Comments Master. Beautifully integrated into your theme comments location. Awesome!!!
- New Infinite Individual Shortcode, allows you to have infinite customized shortcodes in each page or post. Easy to use it can be found on the plugin Individual Shortcodes page. Use the shortcodes anywhere inside your text editor.
- Option to create Infinite Individual Shortcodes per page or post
- Re-usable shortcodes, once the shortcode is created you can use it as many times as you want in the same page or post or in different pages or posts
- Integrated shortcode management, easy creation, usage and deletion of all TechGasp Plugins Shortcodes, Cool!
- Packed full of display options
- Deployment in a couple of minutes. Documentation & instructions available, check button at the end of this page
Live Univeral Shortcode Demo
with the Awesome!! Replace WordPress Native Comments option Activated…
This new setting in Facebook Comments Master Universal Shortcode allows to instantly replace the native wordpress comments with facebook comments across all your pages and posts. The beauty of Replace WordPress Native Comments is that the plugin will use your theme default location and styling to display facebook comments in a more beautiful and integrated way. You still have the option to show these comments after the title or at the end of each page or post.